Sir Arthur C. Clarke once said:
All truth passes through three stages: First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident!
What I am about to discuss has been ridiculed by governments and the media for more than fifty years.
In some instances it has been violently opposed.
Now, it is time for the truth to be revealed so it can be accepted as self-evident not just for its own sake but for the sake of this planet and all of its inhabitants.
I am referring to advanced technologies that tap into and release Zero-Point Energy, or ZPE.
What is ZPE? Put simply, it is the energy that drives the whole universe, from the smallest atom to the largest galaxy.
Despite total lack of official recognition or support, Zero-Point Energy has been privately studied and researched for decades. In many instances this work has been carried on despite constant threats and suppression, especially prior to the 1990s.
In part, here are some of the benefits of ZPE technology:
- It is unlimited, inexhaustible, and non-polluting.
- It is ecologically sound, with no deleterious waste products of any kind.
- It constitutes the ultimate in local, on-site, or on-board power.
- Every appliance can have its own in-built power supply.
- It has no cost other than its initial manufacture.
- It is simple and relatively inexpensive to manufacture and operate.
- It operates either continually or on-demand, with little or no maintenance.
- It allows inexpensive, efficient desalination of seawater for agriculture and other uses.
- It makes possible inexpensive heating, cooling, refrigeration, air-conditioning, and other formerly energy-intensive tasks.
- It is suitable for all forms of transport.
With respect to item 10, it becomes evident that this technology will revolutionize transportation throughout the world. It opens up the possibility to "highways in the sky," where high-speed vehicles would be able to travel safely, guided by satellite navigation systems, from anywhere to anywhere, with practically no risk of collision.
It also would allow us to decentralize from crowded cities, because people could easily and cheaply travel to and from remote regions.
There is abundant information available about zero-point energy (often referred to as "free energy") on the internet for anyone wishing to explore. The websites listed below are but a few of the many sources.
Two excellent books that provide overviews of both the history and current reality of research being done on Zero-Point Energy and other technologies (e.g. low-energy nuclear reactions) are Jeanne Manning's The Coming Energy Revolution (Avery Publishing Group, 1996) and Keith Tutt's just-published The Search for Free Energy (Simon and Schuster UK, 2001).
Also, well worth viewing are two videos: "Free Energy The Race to Zero Point" (see Zero Point Video, available for purchase) and Cold Fusion: Fire from Water (available from Infinite Energy magazine).
The coming conversion to a decentralized, free-energy economy appears to be inevitable. Thousands of free energy experiments are being conducted around the world, some by inventors working alone and others by collaborative efforts.
Granted, we are in the research phase of the research-and-development cycle, with no guarantees that any particular commercial system will become available within a certain time frame. Granted, too, there have been and will be many false starts and exaggerated claims.
However, given the significant research taking place in Japan, Germany, Italy, Russia, the United States, and elsewhere, there is little doubt that we will have extremely low-cost and non-polluting energy from zero-point or other processes in the very near future.
The biggest obstacle to R&D in the field is the lack of angel and venture capital. This in turn is the result of many factors, chief among them:
- The opposition of the scientific establishment, threatened by the overturning of ruling paradigms in physics and their economic stake in existing technologies and pet research ventures (for example, the failed "hot fusion" program).
- The opposition or benign neglect on the part of governments.
- The failure of the press to investigate properly both promising scientific developments and the vested interests which oppose progress.
- The inability of the environmental movement to consider new alternatives.
- The ignorance and apathy of the general public.
Recent revelations of the Disclosure Project have put the U.S. Government's long-standing opposition to civilian new energy research into a new light.
This opposition has ranged from refusal to support research and denial of patents to security bans. While this has come about for a number of reasons, it is likely that one of them is the desire of the military-industrial complex to maintain a monopoly on the advanced energy and propulsion technologies created in covert programs.
As is the case with all scientific revolutions, this one will eventually succeed. And when it does, we will be faced with the challenge of using and dealing with the consequences of energy sources which are unlimited, non-polluting, portable, available everywhere, and can be used to replace all other energy sources, including fossil fuels.
- Stephen Kaplan and Brian O'Leary, "Miracle in the Void: The New Energy Revolution" connexion.org/kaplan/home.html.
- Integrity Research Institute - a leading organization dedicated to the research and development of future carbonless and fueless energy and transportation technologies users.erols.com/iri.
- The Institute For New Energy: padrak.com/ine.
- Infinite Energy Dr. Eugene Mallove infinite-energy.com.
- A comprehensive and accurate website developed by Jerry Decker keelynet.com.
- A website created by Dr.Peter Lindemann, a pioneer in the field (see The World of Free Energy elsewhere in this magazine) free-energy.cc.
- Professor Aquino of Maranhao State University, Brazil elo.com.br/~deaquino.
- J. Naudin of France has researched and tested many of the new energy devises and has an extensive coverage of Professor Aquino's work on his site at members.aol.com/jnaudin509/systemg/html/sysgexp.htm.
- The Testatika technology, which has been confirmed by numerous engineers as being valid, was designed and built by a religious community in Linden Switzerland (see Methernitha, elsewhere in this magazine): fortunecity.com/greenfield/bp/16/testimages.htm.
- Theory of some of these concepts intalek.com/WarpDrive/Index.htm.
- NASA Breakthrough Propulsion Physics Project lerc.nasa.gov/WWW/bpp.
- Explanations and Theories of Electrogravity and more electrogravity.com.
- "The Quest For Overunity" Jean-Louis Naudin (France) go.to/jlnlabs.
- Blacklight Power blacklightpower.com/.
has been working in the new energy field as a policy researcher and networker for six years.
He was a legislative aide to Senator Gaylord Nelson of Wisconsin, working in the fields of economic opportunity, housing and energy, and an associate of the Adlai Stevenson Institute in Chicago. He co-founded the Liberty Union, a third party in Vermont, and founded
Creativity Associates, a firm providing training in creativity and
Currently, he is one of the co-creators of Dynamis Labs, a cooperative working to advance the new-energy field through its own research and by supporting promising work by cooperating organizations and individuals. They are particularly eager, he says, "to connect with angel investors who wish to be part of an economic revolution that may dwarf the computer revolution."
He invites you to visit his website at NewConnexion.net/kaplan
and to read there his articles "Walking Backward Into the Future" and "An Open Letter to President Clinton."
He can be reached by mail at 3435 SW 87th Ave. #16, Portland, OR 97225, phone 503-297-7348, email email@example.com
Top of Page